► If you've been tagged, then you must write your answers in your own LJ and replace any question that you dislike with a new, original question.
► Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. In short: OBEY. NO TAG BACKS!
You're not my real mom. Besides, whoever wants to do it can do it! /rebel mood atm
01. You're walking in a dimly-lit wood. You see before you three paths: a path that looks like it leads out of the wood, a thin path that twists and turns out of sight, and a path marked with signs in a foreign language. Which path do you take?
Um...hold up, I need a minute to really sit and think. How about the one that looks the least menacing? Because like, the first one could be a trick and not actually lead out of the wood at all. And the second just sounds spooky. The last one is also really inconvenient, but at least it has signs, so that means people. Are the signs in Korean? Or you know, I could just turn around and walk back the way I came.
02. What's one of the best things that has ever happened to you?
Getting into Super Junior. ♥
03. Have you ever had a sex dream? With who? (what, it said I can replace a question)
Yes, with Minho. (sort of proud :3) He's not my bias, but it was cool.
04. If you could see one band in concert right now, any band, dead or alive, which would it be?
Super Junior. I would prefer them to be alive. ♥
05. Do you have any phobias?
The dark, and spiders.
06. Name a song that you've been listening to a lot lately.
"Ring Ding Dong' by SHINee.
07. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Super Junior, SHINee, kpop in general.
08. Where would you like to go right now if you had enough money?
Where do you think? xDDD
09. What are you most excited for?
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Shisus, I can't even remember. I think it was a bag of chips.
12. What's you favorite season?
13. Does the weather affect your mood?
I would say it does. I was like, ridiculously happy and bubbly when the spring weather started.
14. What is your zodiac sign?
Cancer. People are always like 'you have CANCER?!!?!' and I'm like 'haha, no. And that really isn't funny. Re-tune your moral compass, y/y? :|"
15. Do you want to learn another language?
Yes, Korean. I kind of need it to propose to someone.
16. Five things (not people) you can't live without?
Air, music, writing, tea, pajamas.
17. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger half sister, but I haven't seen her in years. I'm considered an only child.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
"I love you so much, and I would very much like for you to stay with me forever."
Wishful thinking. Here's a more realistic one:
"Please update often so I don't have to yell at you, because I really am not a yelling type of person. I'm a Gengster, and Gengsters don't yell. ♥"